Effective Date: January 1, 2023
Last Updated on: May 2, 2023
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information“). Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) and personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
In particular, we have collected within the last twelve (12) months:
- From parties submitting requests through our “contact us” page on each Site, identifiers such as email addresses, name, and other contact information and any other information submitted with specific inquiries;
- From job applicants via the Job Openings page:
- Identifiers such as real name, alias, postal address, Internet Protocol address, email address, phone number, signature, education, employment, employment history; and
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law, such as age (40 years or older), race, ethnicity, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), veteran or military status.
- From all visitors to our Sites:
- Internet or other similar network activity, such as browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website or application; and
- Geolocation data. Such network activity and geolocation data is not sufficiently precise to identify any specific individual.
Use of Personal Information
We may use, sell, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to for consideration in connection with a job opening at Telamon or to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. We may also save your information for consideration for future job openings.
- To identify potential candidates for job openings.
- To process your requests, provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Site.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal InformationWe may share your personal information by disclosing it to a third party for a business purpose. We only make these business purpose disclosures under written contracts that describe the purposes, require the recipient to keep the personal information confidential, and prohibit using the disclosed information for any purpose except performing the contract. We do not sell personal information, and, in the preceding twelve (12) months, have not sold personal information, but we have shared the following categories of personal information if submitted by you via our Job Openings page for business purposes with service providers such as our recruiting service, benefit plan administrator, and payroll service:
- Identifiers such as real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, email address, Social Security number, driver’s license number, or other similar identifiers;
- Personal information, including sensitive personal information, such as name, signature, Social Security number, address, telephone number, driver’s license or state identification card number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression,), veteran or military status.
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law, such as age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status.
Your Rights and ChoicesThe CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Know and Data Portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months (the “right to know”). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity (see Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collected your personal information.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting, sharing or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- Sales of personal information, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
Right to DeleteYou have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions (the “right to delete”). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will review your request to see if an exception allowing us to retain the information applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business or employment relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete
To exercise your rights to know or delete described above, please submit a request by either:
- Calling us at 800.788.6680.
- Visiting our website by clicking HERE.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete related to your personal information. You may only submit a request to know twice within a 12-month period. Your request to know or delete must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative, which may include requesting personal information from you to match against information in our records.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
We will only use personal information provided in the request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make it.
Response Timing and FormatWe will confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) business days. If you do not receive confirmation within the 10-day timeframe, please contact us through our website. We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to another 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select either a pdf or zip format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In RightsWe do not sell the personal information of consumers.
Non-DiscriminationWe will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you access or services.
- Provide you a different level or quality of services.
Changes to this Policy
Email: Click HERE.
If you need to access this Policy in an alternative format due to having a disability, please contact us through our Website or 800.788.6680.