Effective Date: January 1, 2023
Last Updated on: May 2, 2023
For Residents of California
Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us
We collect and store information that you voluntarily supply to us.
When you provide your information on the “Contact Us” page of our Site, we collect information including your name, e-mail address, and any message contents that you provide.
When you provide your information in response to a job opening posted on our Site, we collect the information you provide to us, including your name, e-mail address, physical address, resume, and answers to questions relating to the job posting.
Information Automatically Collected
We also may collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate through our Site.
To make our Site more useful to you, our servers (which are hosted by a third-party service provider) may collect information from your computer or device, including but not limited to:
- The date and time of your visit and the web pages and content you view and links you click on while navigating within our Site;
- Information about the type of content accessed via our Site;
- The site you visited before and after visiting our Site;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a numerical address assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so that other computers connected to the Internet can communicate with you online) that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Search terms you enter using our Site;
- Unique identifiers, including non-global mobile device identification numbers;
- Information about your computer device such as your device type, screen size, browser type, language and other settings, memory capacity, plug-ins, Internet domain, TCP configuration parameters, operating system, carrier code, time zone and the names, versions and package IDs of software installed on your device; and
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other tracking technologies (see additional descriptions of these terms below).
Information Collected from Third Parties & Analytics Services
We do not collect any personal information from third parties; nor do we use any analytics services to analyze how users use our Site.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
To help make the Site more responsive to the needs of users, we employ a standard software feature, called a “cookie,” to assign each user a unique, random number that resides on a user’s computer or device. The cookie by itself does not personally identify the user; it merely identifies the computer or device with which the user accesses a Site. Cookies help us track user trends and patterns. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of a Site where you have entered preference information before.
Use of Personal Information
We use the information we collect about you to:
- respond to inquiries you submit on our Site;
- evaluate the information you provide for consideration for Telamon job openings and respond to your inquiries related to Telamon employment opportunities; provide the products or information you request; and
- help recognize you as a previous visitor and save and remember your preferences and settings.
Disclosure of Information
Transfers of Information
Our Site is operated in the United States. If you are located outside the United States, please be advised that any information you provide through our Sites will be transferred to the United States, which may not have a similar standard of for data protection as the laws of your jurisdiction for processing, hosting, and storage by us or our service providers.
The Sites are not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personal information, as that term is defined in the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) from children under the age of thirteen. If we discover that a child under thirteen has submitted personal information to us, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser or mobile device, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the Sites. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of, or all functionalities of, the Sites, as applicable. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided above.
Changes to this Policy